Rumble of thunder

November 8th, 2012 at 5:57 pm by under Bill's Blog, Weather

1630 UTC Day 2 Outlook 1630 UTC Day 3 Outlook These are the Severe Weather Outlooks from the Storm Prediction Center for Day 2 (Fri – Friday Night)  and Day 3 (Sat.).  We are in the green thunderstorm outlook, not an outlook for severe weather.  The yellow Slight Risk Area runs from SW Iowa down into Kansas.  Don’t be surprised if you hear a rumble of thunder Friday night or Saturday.

9 Responses to “Rumble of thunder”

1. Nick (Grand Haven) says:

Some November Thunder would be fun!

2. Barry in Zeeland says:

Thunder in the Fall, NO SNOW AT ALL!!!

3. DerekS says:

Hey Bill, when will we have to shovel.

1. Barry in Zeeland says:

It’s looking like the winter of 2013-14 might have a bit more snow. I would prepare your shovel for then.

4. Deb (Oklahoma City) says:

I honestly think you Michiganders getting your hopes up for more snow this year will be in for a big disappointment because I think it will be a repeat of last winter because here we are in November and it’s supposed to be in the 60′s up there this weekend sorry maybe next time stop getting you’re hopes up you only know you’re going to be disappointment glad I don’t live there anymore :)

5. Jordan (Twin Lake) says:

Deb aren’t you ever nice on this blog? nope oh and who was the one who said was leaving the blog because of moving YOU! So why are you back on? there are some people on this blog like me who really want snow and then when you say to stop doing that and not get our hopes up that’s just bossy! and I know I sound like a kid right now but this is a public blog so we can do what we want on here! so we do not need you coming on here and treating us like were a bunch of idiots! and you know what when we do get an above average winter in snow this year I will be saying I told ya so! and I know that this winter will not be a repeat of last winter because last winter was the warmest driest winter on record. So if it was a record we won’t have another winter like that for a while yeah we might have some warm ones and drier ones but not one like last year!

1. Deb (Oklahoma City) says:

Lmao Jordan haha your a baby come on I wasn’t bossing at all and your right it’s a public blog so I can do what I want to do and if that’s making others feel bad I will ;)

6. Irish coffee says:

….cue: Underwood-”not enough rain in Oklahoma…” ;)

1. Amanda says: