Weds. Evening Shower/T-Shower

May 8th, 2013 at 4:05 pm by under Bill's Blog, Weather

Local   8:30 PM.  A few showers left in St. Joseph, Branch and S. Calhoun Counties and that’s it.   These will slowly dissipate as we approach sunset.   A few people have reported rainbows this late PM/evening.  There could be an isolated patch of fog overnight.  The main batch of rain and storms will arrive tomorrow evening.
For current Michigan weather observations and wind speeds, click here. Here’s WOOD-TV Interactive Radar, looping radar. Check out regional radar, GRR radar, northern Indiana radar, Chicago radar and Milwaukee radar. Here’s the College of DuPage Radar Map, the local warning/advisory map and the National warning/watch/advisory map, and a surface weather map. You can checkout the latest Grand Rapids NWS discussion, the Northern Indiana NWS discussion (includes the Michigan Counties that border Indiana), the discussion for Northern Lower Michigan, and Eastern Lower Michigan. Here’s the Spyglass Condos Weather Station the S. Haven GLERL station, the Muskegon GLERL station, the Grand Haven Steelheaders webcam and weather station, and the weather station at Holland State Park. Check out the WOOD lightning tracker and U.S. lightning, the Maranatha Webcam at Lake Michigan and links to webcams. Here’s the infrared satellite loop (night) and the visible satellite loop (daytime), Lake Michigan water temperatures and the HPC snowfall predictions. Here’s NAM model snowfall thru 84 hours, the GFS snowfall thru 120 hours.

19 Responses to “Weds. Evening Shower/T-Shower”

FIRST….Lol….Currently N.E. G.R. Raining a FEW Big DROPS ! Staying Cued….

Should Be a Good Evening 4 Seeing RAINBOWS… :-) . Stay Cued, and Keep Looking Up ! Right Bill .? ;-)

3. mr. negative says:

Heavy rain in Ada…an hour ago.

RE: Rainbow Searching ….. A CUE : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJRdQenyUzg. Enjoy… Ye … ALL !!! ;-)

We had a nice shower that cooled it off nicely for the evening. Sleeping weather now :)

Hey, DF…I’ve Been saving This Song for YOU. A Tune Simply Called ……SAILING !!! CUE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poDjuRlaNAg. Enjoy, and God Bless, and Go Red- Wings, and Tigers…PEACE….HAPPY SAILING … :-)

6. Resourceful Nana says:

What’s the record for longest duration of a rainbow?? I’ve been enjoying one for 40 minutes and counting, and it may have been present for a few minutes before I spotted it. Quite unusual to have a system move from north to south creating this long show of bended light. Too bad the sun is about to set.

Resourceful..NANA : Over 3 hrs. See HERE : http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question51739.html. ;-)

7. Uncle Sparkee says:

Well well well my little weather hobos, read so bad stuff about erb on the last blog. Your ol uncle sparks doesn’t get crazy over the political nonsense you al discuss day in day out. But let’s get one thing strait about erb. It’s natural and your ol uncle sparks has been smokin erb for 50 plus years. Every damn year your ol aunty Edna drags me into big rapids for my annual comin to Jesus party with the ol doc. And every year the doc says im in good health. My doc knows about my liking of the erb. He has no prob with it. To be honest, I think he smokes the giggle grass as well. I’ve lost 7 close hobos because of the sauce, never from the erb! So calm down about any of gods natural wonders, it’s all good!

***** Uncle Sparkee ********* 4 President ************ ;-)

1. Skot says:

Thought you was talking ’bout Henry Erb. LOLOLOLOLOLo.

8. Resourceful Nana says:

Quite a jump from record rainbows to ‘erb smokin.
    Can’t imagine ever seeing a natural, three-hour rainbow in my lifetime! But I’m sure gonna record the 45 minute one I observed this evening. Also measured 17/100ths in the rain gauge.

Not Really a Big Jump at when it comes to OleUncle..S…..Lol…. Nana. Ya got any Pics. Or Film of Your Rainbow ?? Staying Cued…… ;-)

9. Uncle Sparkee says:

Your ol uncle sparks sees rainbows every time your ol aunty Edna walks in the ol luv shack. Life in the back woods, well you big city lights probly wouldn’t agree. It’s not surfing, it’s surviving!

Awwww…..The Power of Love…. :-)

1. Skot says:

Now I get it!! Uncle Sparks….Bic Lighter?…Sparks? Waaaaaah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahh!!!!!!!!!

10. Tyler (Escanaba) says:

It got up to 77 driving just west of Escanaba today! Went on a 17 mile bike ride to enjoy it.

11. Marti B (Grandville area) says:

Hey gang……tomorrow (May 9th) is Bill’s 62nd birthday! I also turn 62 next Tuesday, the 14th! Wish Bill a super happy birthday!!! It is also his daughter’s birthday – can’t remember which daughter though. So cool, what a nice birthday gift for him the year she was born!

;)

1. Skot says:

Yeah Daughters’ 1 thru 19 confuse me to!!!!! HAPPY BIRTH-GRAY!!!!!!!