Gas Prices Going Up

August 27th, 2013 at 11:54 pm by under Bill's Blog, News, Weather, Your Money

gas prices

If you’ve got the time and you need gas, it’s time to fill up – here’s the latest from ED:  “Comment on the August 20 prediction:  Prices rose as predicted, to $3.69, a bit less than expected, but still CORRECT.      Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 8:45PM:  Almost certain to see prices rise on Wednesday.  The key driver is the new tension with Syria, which has sent wholesale oil and gas prices up.  That it is the end of August, when prices often see their high for the year, isn’t helping.  I’m estimating a price to retailers of $3.65, and with retail prices as low as $3.50 in town, we could see $3.85 tomorrow. –Ed Aboufadel

11 Responses to “Gas Prices Going Up”

FIRST…..My Car is Not Running, So I don’t Need GAS !! I Have been Doing a lot of Walking , for Weeks Now. Yeah it Sucks not Having WHEELES…However saving $ money on GAS ! Plus, I FEEL GOOD, after Taking a Walk ! And This Song was going Through My MIND, as I walked To The Store a little while ago. Here is JACKSON BROWNE, doing ” WALKIN SLOW” (live)……. CUE::: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAak27k5Lr4. ;-)

Second, Tune for This Hump-Day…John Prine, ” Please Don’t Bury Me”…….. Lol…SPIN:::: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfBdMXhpQnU. ;-)

AND…Thirdly, I don’t have to Deal With ” Traffic “… CUE, Low Spark of High Heeled BOY’S :::::: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kppB84rjlv8. Have a HAPPY Hump~ Day …PEACE,!!!!!!!! :-)

Syria: the excuse du jour.

5. Travis (Oakland County) says:

Filled up for 3.55 this morning. Oil back up to the highest price in several months.

6. Vincent(N.E.Kent CO) says:

Filled up the truck and 2 gas cans in the big town of Belding for $3.40 awhile ago.

7. Imthemom (just n holland) says:

Well on brighter news, my daughter says that Reed Timmer and Ginger Zee are engaged. Maybe that’s not new, but it made me smile. Should the blog give them a shower?

He needs her money since there were too few tornado videos to sell this year ;) Good for them.

Wait… Unless Reed changed his name to Ben I think your source wasn’t exactly correct…

This was a few days ago so maybe she is engaged to multiple people and will choose on reality TV!

THANKS OBAMAMA…….INDYY

9. Dan says:

Are we surprised? Some Syrian needs a yacht or something. It’s past the time for us to reduce our dependence! Could you imagine what would happen to the economy if They dropped the price of a gallon of diesel fuel to $2.25?