An overall mild week

April 7th, 2014 at 4:20 am by under Bill's Blog, Weather

Local  Rain struggling to come up into Michigan.  Few light showers/sprinkles at 2:45 pm from Berrien Co. to south of Lansing.  The bulk of the rain will stay SE of our area.  Check out the GRR NWS forecast discussion - looks pretty good to me.  We’ll stay dry this AM with rain this afternoon – more southeast than northwest, where there may not be much rain at all north of a line from Grand Haven to Big Rapids.  This will be an overall mild week.  The average high temperature for Grand Rapids is 55° today.  Grand Rapids was 3.2° cooler than average for the first 6 days of April.

Marquette reached 54° on Sunday.  The last time they were that warm was Oct. 13 – or 170 days ago (almost half a year!).  Look at how the north wind pushed the ice away from the north shore of Lake Superior.   Severe weather and flooding rains in the South:  Emergency manager reports homes damaged by tornado 5 miles ESE of Mount Olive, Mississippi at 2:10 am CT.  Greenville, Alabama had 6.47″ of rain, with 4″ at Jackson MS.

Links: Grand Rapids radar, Northern Indiana radar, Chicago radar, Detroit radar and Milwaukee radar. Here’s regional radar, the College of DuPage Radar Map (pick any radar in the U.S.), College of DuPage Grand Rapids radar, GFS snowfall for the next 120 hours and NAM model snowfall for the next 84 hours. the West Michigan Lightning Tracker, National Lightning Tracker, the local warning/advisory map and the National warning/watch/advisory map, and a surface weather map. You can checkout the latest Grand Rapids NWS discussion, the Northern Indiana NWS discussion (includes the Michigan Counties that border Indiana), the discussion for Northern Lower Michigan, and Eastern Lower Michigan. Check out Storm Total Precipitation (until they reset it). Here’s the Spyglass Condos Weather Station the S. Haven GLERL station, the Muskegon GLERL station, the Grand Haven Steelheaders webcam and weather station, and the weather station at Holland State Park. Check out the Maranatha Webcam at Lake Michigan and links to webcams. Here’s the infrared satellite loop (night) and the visible satellite loop (daytime), Lake Michigan water temperatures (summer). Here’s storm reports from SW Michigan, Northern Michigan, NE Illinois, SE. Wisconsin, Upper Michigan and E. Michigan. Check out the wind and wave height at the South Mid-Lake Michigan Buoy (Apr. to Nov. only), the North Mid-Lake Michigan Buoy (Apr. to Nov. only), the buoy at Big Sable Point near Ludington, the weather station at Manistee Harbor and the weather station on the beach at St. Joseph. Here’s Michigan wind gusts from MesoWest, data from the MAWN agricultural weather stations and Weather Underground (data at the bottom from private weather stations). Check out the webcam at Krupp’s Resort, where they are pushing toward 3 feet of snow on the ground. Check out the cold temps. on the U.S. Low Temperature map. Here’s the morning run of the NAM forecast snow amounts. Here’s a live look at the Houghton Bridge. Here’s the Consumers Energy Power Outage Map. We continue to watch for ice jams on Michigan rivers. Here’s Closings.

111 Responses to “An overall mild week”

1. TomKap (Michigan & Fuller - GR) says:

Finally! Whoo-hoo!

Happy Monday, all!

I’m really liking that forecast discussion. Near normal temps all week and dry, for the most part. I’ll take that!

Bring it! Normal highs in the mid to upper 50′s. I spent all day outside yesterday, it was great.

1. Julie says:

Ditto! stacked 3 cord of wood while my husband split. Felt really good. Only wish the kiddos felt a bit better. Sad to have such nice weather and sick kids!

3. Barry in Zeeland says:

Yes, looks like an awesome spring break week for the kids! Seems like when I was a kid years ago all we ever got on spring break was cold and snow. Looking forward to disc golf every day this week.

Yesterday was awesome outside but it was still below normal… The one to two normal day stretch followed by extended below normal is getting old. The beginning of next week is looking cold again, I hope we can get a few nice days in this weekend.

5. yooper4021 says:

Never thought I’d ever look forward to yard work so much….even if it means working around a little snow/ice. It was great to start the spring chores yesterday.

1. yooper4021 says:

The family took a bike ride on the White Pine Trail yesterday, between Belmont and Rockford. There are still small sections of the trail partially covered with snow/ice, and wooded/shaded areas have some minor snow cover. I’m sure that will all melt off fast this week.

1. Michael g (se GR) says:

Ran that stretch yesterday from 11 to 1. Still 12″ snow bank on the south/east side of the trail in wooded areas. Strange to see on such a nice spring day.

6. bluegill says:

The fields really opened up in NE Grand Traverse County to the point where the only snow is the drifted areas and banks. Quite a bit of snow in the woods (went on a 4 mile snowshoe on Saturday and encountered no open areas) but that should melt down quite quickly. Grand Traverse Bay is still frozen over but the ice is dark blue and a few areas opening up next to shore.

With the sun out and what appeared to be a mild day we were still below average yesterday. And most likely will also be below average once again today. Now while the rest of the will looks to be average to at times above average we look to become cold once again next week!
    As for today I had a over night low here of 30° with some frost and I am now up to 37° with cloudy skies With the clouds I do not expect for it to get all that warm here today.
    On a brighter note I do now have several Crocuses now in Bloom. The other spring flowers while showing themselves are a while away from flowering. And of course we are still several weeks away from any green up this year. And it looks to be well into May before we have to get the lawn mower out.

While there is still a lot of snow in the UP it looks like they too now have had a good amount of snow melt and there are now spots of bare ground showing up there now! I am sure most people who live there also are sick of the cold and snow by now! Look at the AuTrain web.

But still lots of snow in Houghton yet! And looks like Mt Ripley may have snow in some spots maybe into June this year!

1. kevin. w says:

I talked to my relatives yesterday who have a cabin on north Manistique lake west of Newberry and they say the snow is about 4-5 feet deep through the driveway. My Aunt who turns 90 this year says she can never remember snow being that deep this late in the year. There pretty much saying that they won’t be able to open the cabin for probably a month once the snowmelts and the driveway dries out. I’ll bet they won’t be swimming til probably July this year unless they have a big turn around in the temperature department. I had my last sap run yesterday and probably a day of boiling and a day of clean up. My silvers budded out yesterday but my rock maples and others could probably go another few more days but am pretty beat and so is the generous help I got. I think I’m going to get about 472 gallons this year and divide out all the rest among the helpers minus out about 400 in expenses this year. All of my help donated some money to help pay for expenses instead of me selling it so we all could benefit the sweet gold or I really think we wouldn’t have gotten much because its getting harder for me. This year has been a difficult year due to deep snowpack, icy conditions and just getting older. The people I normally sell it to stepped up donated the time and really worked out well. I think all the helpers plus myself will end up with about 16-20 gallons each. Very hard work lots of fun for the sweet gold but if your thinking about doing it there is alot involved and you need alot of big trees to get alot of sap. WELCOME SPRING!!!

2. SW Kent says:

Slim, there will be a green up by the end of this week.

8. Larry of Hastings, barry co says:

Good morning West Michigan. NASCAR will race today in Texas. Everyone have a safe and happy Spring Break.

9. Maggie Martin NW GR says:

can I ask a semi-weather related question?

Freighters trying to make it through the ice on Green Bay.

11. Maggie Martin NW GR says:

This is semi-weather related question. What can cause my concrete slab to raise about 2 inches overnight? This just happened to my driveway last night. I have a double driveway and one side is now 2 inches higher than the other. We had a very hard and brutal winter. My yard is all clay underneath and topped off with about six inches of black dirt. I believe the area I live in was also used to mine gypsum so naturally I am worried about sink holes. I checked the US geological site for any minor earthquakes and none have been reported. We have a “monitoring well” on one side of our house that is highly saturated from run off and we have a sub pump. I am clueless what the monitoring well is or does. Should I be concerned for possible sink holes and any ideas of what could cause my driveway to raise 2 inches?

1. kevin. w says:

Don’t drive on it because its probably frost coming out kind of like the road bed and especially if you have clay. I’ve been hearing that the road bed (being uncovered from the snow) that the frost has been able to penetrate deeper and could be 3-5 feet deep. I also heard that the frost restrictions will be going longer this year.

1. Maggie Martin NW GR says:

Thanks and of course we parked out pickup on it thinking it would help push it down.

A sinkhole would drop your driveway – not raise it. I agree with Kevin – the frost is heaving it; and once de-frosted, it should sink back.

A monitoring well usually checks for groundwater pollution.

3. Sandy(Hudsonville) says:

My husband says it is probably the frost coming out too. It might settle back down or it will stay like that.

1. Maggie Martin NW GR says:

Thanks. This winter has been brutal and it has destroyed my roof and now my driveway. I am so ready to say goodbye to winter.

12. Steven(DerbyLake) says:

Suppose to be 70 in Minneapolis and 76 in Fargo Wednesday. Who knew??? ;)

13. Mr.Positive says:

Looks like Marquette may finally be starting the melting process ;)

1. yooper4021 says:

Yes, it’s starting. Lost 3 inches yesterday, down to 36 inches at NWS office. My dad was at our hunting property about 25 miles south of Marquette, and measured 22 inches yesterday afternoon.

14. Steven(DerbyLake) says:

Big time storms moving through the south. Watches and warnings all over.

15. Wswplz says:

This is the last thing I wanted to read in the extended outlook from the Storm Prediction Center( SPC) . POLAR VORTEX ? Really! I’ve never read these words in a SVR storm outlook. Go away!

DAY 4-8 CONVECTIVE OUTLOOK
    NWS STORM PREDICTION CENTER NORMAN OK
    0343 AM CDT MON APR 07 2014

…DISCUSSION…
    THROUGH MUCH OF THE D4-8 PERIOD…A POLAR VORTEX WILL BE SITUATED
    OVER HUDSON BAY…WITH PERIODIC SHORTWAVE TROUGHS ROTATING AROUND
    AND AFFECTING THE GREAT LAKES INTO NEW ENGLAND REGION. THIS PATTERN
    WILL RESULT IN MINIMAL INSTABILITY FOR THUNDERSTORMS ALTHOUGH SOME
    SLY RETURN FLOW WILL INCREASE ACROSS THE GULF OF MEXICO AND SRN
    PLAINS.

1. Larry of Hastings, barry co says:

Does this means we will get tornadoes/severe storms, hail, high winds and heavy rains? LOL

1. Wswplz says:

I wish Larry…..as I know you are joking but I’m so ready to see some SVR weather , and unfortunately this would not be a good indicator for that , in fact Polar Vortex is a dirty word at this juncture in my book. ” If ” this holds true as many of the models have been hinting to,we will see some cool weather later in the period as Bill mentioned in yesterday’s forecast. It’s not predicted to dip to far down, but bring cold air to us non the less. ( next week ).

1. Wswplz says:

I’m getting rid off this name Winter Storm Warning Please ( WswPlz ) as I think I’m attracting the winter weather still , so it must be shelved until next winter. I’m so so done with POLAR: bears , vortex , mother Russia , Siberian Ice Princess or anything that has the word polar or infers cold and snow. ( unless it’s radar related ). :)

2. Larry of Hastings, barry co says:

LOL…one day soon, we will be tracking our first sever storm.

2. Wswplz says:

You can see in this thunderstorm outlook how the cold and snow is keeping the instability down in our surrounding area. Grrrr

1. Wswplz says:

This is our QPF forecast for the week , not sure we will see this much precip in our area however it looks to fall as mostly rain and maybe a little snow , possibly moderate snow to the north and east. This will truly depend how the southern stream develops in the west over Southern Ca next week associated with the closed low predicted to move north-east through the plains and how slow or quickly this happens. If it were I looking to the models for answers one could only suggest going with a blend of the models for now until we see further agreement. Lol :)

1. Wswplz says:

For the short term it’s looks to remain pretty quiet around in our neck of the woods , as this graph would show the rain staying to our south-east through tomorrow.

The Hourly Weather Forecast graph is only showing slight rain for this week – and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it is correct. I’m FINALLY going kayaking on Saturday – don’t want to cancel because heavy rain boosted the river :-(

16. Nathan (Forest Hills) says:

I have to take a train on thursday… are we expected high winds during the morning? I have noticed several forecasts are stating breezy conditions.

1. Wswplz says:

I’ve been looking at some of the wind profiles and I think you encounter some wind , however I think you are correct in saying breezy conditions as I wouldn’t think you would see gusts much over the 20-24range depending on where you are going. At least from the forecasts that I have looked at , there will be a high pressure system moving into our area around that time. As you already know I would glance at the forecast on Wednesday just to see what changes have been made , especially if your headed to the Windy City. Lol

1. Nathan (Forest Hills) says:

Yup Im headed to the windy city actually! Thanks

If it’s going to be windy – I’d rather be on a train than a bus :-)

17. Travis Ulberg (West of Martin, Allegan County) says:

Anyone else see that the GFS is trying to give accumulating snow next week from central Michigan through northern Indiana? Something to keep an eye on throughout the week. After this long stretch of cold and snow I would be more surprised if we didn’t get accumulating snow this April.

1. Wswplz says:

I did see that as well , depending if one is to consider the ECMWF solution which is showing a strong ridge forming to our west, where as the GFS has a system breaking it’s way through , as the latter of this would push that system off to the north. We shall see which one wins out in future runs to come.

2. jake says:

Who cares its all hype

3. Cort S. says:

The Euro is much more impressive with this system. Really scrunches together the temperature gradient, making for a pretty drastic temperature change over a short distance. In addition, it has a lot of rain streaming up from the Gulf ahead of the front, and on the cold side of the front, some lucky people in the region may see a narrow swath of heavy snow.

1. Brad (Van Buren) says:

Hard to tell if your being sarcastic by saying lucky, but I sure hope so. I wouldn’t consider getting snow this late in the game lucky. Snow in the middle of April in SWLMI is ridiculous!

1. Cort S. says:

I agree.

18. SW Kent says:

Here in Palm springs the temp was 53 at 7 am. At 10 am the temp was 87.
    Perfect!

Nice!!!

Oh please bring some of that home???

3. Wswplz says:

Hey SW are you just visiting out there as I have seen you post temps a few times. This time of year is gorgeous in palm desert although the nights can get a little chilly from time to time. Not sure if you are a golfer or not , but if you can get on at PGA west they have some awesome courses. That used it be part of my territory for work and I would try to make it out every year for the Bob Hope Classic ( Humana Challenge ) and stay at my girl friends parents home on the course and watch the pros and am’s then play a few rounds in between as it’s a week long event. Really all the courses out there are awesome, many nice places to stay as well. I’m jealous for sure.

1. SW Kent says:

Haha. I am actually playing golf Wednesday at PGA West. I have a 1:06 tee time and they are calling for temps to hit 99. The projected dew point at 1 PM is only 3!!! So, it will be a hot, dry round. Can’t wait. Also, going to see the Tigers play the Dodgers tomorrow in LA

1. DarrenSVRtsm ( Cedar S ) says:

That’s too funny , enjoy your round Wednesday and shoot low, drink plenty of fluids at a one to one ratio: so one beer one water and repeat. I have golfed at that time as well , I try and get a 6:00am tee time if at all possible but those are the first to go of course , no matter what tee time I have my ball still doesn’t fly strait and ends up in the hazards all to often. Lol. Have fun driving past the windmills as you go over the pass and make sure you don’t stop at the casino on the way to the baseball game. Sounds like a great time , now I’m even more jealous to find out where you are golfing plus a baseball game. Jeez lucky dog! :)

2. Wswplz says:

Jeez, my name change is stuck in moderation land. Lol. That is awesome you are going to be golfing PGA west , I’m not a great golfer but I enjoy playing out there. I’m sure you will be getting some extra distance on your drives and fairway irons , with the firm fairways. Make sure you leave some time for traffic when you head out the 10 highway on your way too the game, maybe about 1:30 to 1:45min drive time to be safe, although you will probably get there within about an hour or so. When you are heading east on the 10 you will see a tun of windmills on the hillside about 15min into your drive on the freeway and further ahead you will pass a large casino , Morongo I think. If you enjoy gambling it’s a pretty large casino and resort, although there are many in your area as I’m sure you are aware.( I personally would stay away ). Hehe. Go tigers , I hate the Dogers. :)

19. Larry of Hastings, barry co says:

LOL…one day soon, we will be tracking our first sever storm.

As a kayaker – I just have to say this (even though I’m preaching to the choir): I’m sorry a man drowned while kayaking – but a quick check of the hydrology for the river he paddled, shows it was in full flood stage. Even an expert paddler should stay off rivers in flood, because there’s so much debris being carried along; and a split-second wrong reaction can send you swimming in dangerously cold water. Assuming you’re smart and wearing a PFD – you can STILL get sucked under branches/log jams by the sheer force of the water.

If the hydrology chart shows a color other than green – stay away until the water levels drop.

1. Wswplz says:

Thanks for the good advice GLD.

21. kevin. w says:

12z gfs, gefs and canadian have backed off on real solid push of arctic mon-thur next week. Although we do cool off to probably upper 40s low 50s but not near the low to mid 30s as it once looked like on Sunday and earlier runs today. Theeeee spring weather is here. :)

1. jake says:

I wouldn’t worry about it too much. It is still April after all. Remember last year we had a high of just 38 degrees on the 20th.

22. John (Norton Shores) says:

It’s 58 here right now, only two more degrees and I will be at my second 60 degree day of the year! :) likely to be achieved within the next couple hours.

23. DarrenSVRtsm( cedar says:

Ok now that I’ve made my name change bring on the storms! Darren- formally known as WswsPlz.

LOL!! Pleased to meet you…..again :-)

24. DarrenSVRtsm ( Cedar S ) says:

Whoops hit send , plz keep this profile….formerly WswPlz. Thanks Mr. Moderator or computer…lol

25. mr. negative says:

Overcast…North wind…rain approaching…temps 20 degrees short of average forecast…

26. Brenda (Otsego) says:

Peepers have emerged :)

Wild Turkeys are Mating, as Well !! Gobble, Gobble,, In My Back Forty Here.. STAY CUEDD……. ;-)

I’m Waiting on ahhh Little ” Eye Candy” 2 …” Doctor My Eyes” ( wink, wink) http://www.lightningstorm.com/explorer_files/lts-image.jpg?foo=1396903910202. Stay Cued, Lighting & Jackson Browne are On TAP!!! Hehe. ;-)

1. Wswplz says:

Why does the eye candy have to dance around us. Come closer I say , actually it has since this mornings run.

HEY, Bill + Others ::: Thanks for staying CUED,,,,, So as Promised …PLEASE CUE:::: Jackson Browne – Doctor My Eyes + lyrics – YouTube
    Happy ” Moanin” MONDAY….. ;- All…… ;-)

Quite a difference in temps today west to east, I am jealous…

30. I am down in Paw Paw right now and it is raining here

1. When we were on our way here to Paw Paw we hit heavy downpours just south of Kalamazoo near Portage on I-94

31. Cort S. says:

1994-2013 data:

Average minutes per year spent in a tornado warning, by county:

Average minutes per year spent in a severe thunderstorm warning, by county:

Note: Since this is by county, the average time a county spends in a warning is partially dependent on the size and shape of the county.

Very cool. Nice to see we lead michigan… I guess :)

I’m surprised that the stormiest area is in Arizona????? Is that a mistake??

1. Cort S. says:

They get a lot of dry microbursts out there, plus those are huge counties. If this was measured “per unit area” instead of “per county”, the inflated numbers for the larger counties would go away.

32. Cliff(KZOO) says:

I’m sure you will put it right down the pipe for the first pitch Bill!!!

Ha, Ha…I Think I’ll Take Bills Advice & ” Wear a Helmet “. !!! Look – OUT Ernie…..LOL….. Stay Cued…. ;-)

33. steven (Derby Lake) says:

Anyone happen to know, especially late last night, if that is Mars off to the right of the moon? I know I seen an article the other day that Mars, the moon and the Earth were suppose to be aligned sometime soon.

1. Cort S. says:

Earth and Mars are coming very close to each other at this point in our orbits, so that means from our vantage point, Mars is nearly opposite the sun right now: http://www.theplanetstoday.com/

Mars will rise in the southeast sky around sunset. The moon, since it is currently in its first quarter phase, will rise in the afternoon and be high in the southern sky at sunset. In about a week, when the moon is full, it will also be opposite of the sun from our vantage point, like Mars. That’s when Mars and the moon will be fairly close to each other in the sky.

1. Cort S. says:

And by Earth and Mars being “very” close to each other, I mean “relatively” close, compared to all other times in our orbits. Earth and Mars were on opposite sides of the sun at some point last year.

34. steven (Derby Lake) says:

Kinda odd that one county in northeast of Atlanta Georgia has a tornado watch while none of the others around are.

1. Cort S. says:

I can’t find a source to verify what you’re seeing, but it’s an error of some kind.

Is This what you’re Talking about Steven …..WATCH COUNTY NOTIFICATION FOR WATCH 69
      NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TALLAHASSEE FL
      642 PM EDT MON APR 7 2014

FLC029-067-079-123-GAC185-080300-
      /O.CON.KTAE.TO.A.0069.000000T0000Z-140408T0300Z/

TORNADO WATCH 69 REMAINS VALID UNTIL 11 PM EDT THIS EVENING FOR
      THE FOLLOWING AREAS

IN FLORIDA THIS WATCH INCLUDES 4 COUNTIES

IN THE BIG BEND OF FLORIDA

DIXIE LAFAYETTE MADISON
      TAYLOR

IN GEORGIA THIS WATCH INCLUDES 1 COUNTY

IN SOUTH CENTRAL GEORGIA

LOWNDES

THIS INCLUDES THE CITIES OF…CROSS CITY…GREENVILLE…MADISON…
      MAYO…MIDWAY…PERRY AND VALDOSTA.

$$

1. steven (Derby Lake) says:

Its been either corrected or expired now for that one county

What an INCREDIBLE weekend of skiing up at Nubs NOB! The conditions were AWESOME and there is still enough SNOW to go cross county skiing! They have about 18 inches left in the woods! AMAZING and I see we are still entrenched in the below average temperature regime well into the third week of April! Who knew?

1. bret says:

Warm weather will be here soon imagine that. Get the grill ready folks it will be getting hot soon enough who knew just the facts bring i love it

In fact I grilled out tonight and it tasted great, however I am ready for some more COLD and SNOW! Bring it!

1. bret says:

Warm weather will upon us get used it hot days and lots of sun who knew

Ya you will see hot days by around the 4th of July, if you are lucky! Get ready fixxxer, however you will still be whining and complaining! Imagine that!!

2. Rodey (Rockford) says:

Winter is over. Get used to it You will cold temps in about 7 or 8 months. Fantastic. I love it. Enjoy the warmth and RAIN. Who knew?

My cousin and a bunch of his Telemarking buddies were at Nubs last weekend. Said it was awesome!

Pretty amazing – this is latest that the cross country skiing season has ever lasted! The BEST WINTER EVER is still going strong in NW Lower and the UP! Who knew?

3. Julie says:

Love Nubs! Wish I was there…maybe in a few years with the kiddos!

That is the spirit – it is SNOW Heaven up there! They had an EPIC WINTER season! BEST EVER!

Check out these temps for next week! Enjoy your mini warm up this week, because it will be coming to crashing end! Also a SNOWSTORM may be brewing around this time frame! Get ready to ROCK n ROLL!

1. Rodey (Rockford) says:

Enjoy your 2 day cool down. Winter is over. No more snowstorms for 8 months. Fantastic Bring it. Who knew?

That map last week said the same thing for this week. Sometimes it’s right, sometimes it’s not.

I will be trying to fit in one more ski trip yet this season and then I will declare WINTER is over and work my way back into golf! Golf is much more boring than skiing, however it will have to do :)

1. bret says:

Warm weather wil be here. Get used to it get your grills ready and beer coolers filled up for those hot summer nights. The spring has sprung baby who knew imagine that ROCK AND ROLL IS DEAD

Thanks for the flattery! Your imitating is INCREDIBE!

1. bret says:

Warm weather will be soon get the summer clothes ready and the fire pit cleaned up knew imagine that who knew i love bring it thanks for reading

Thanks again for your flattery! I will nominate you for my fan club for next WINTER! We will be getting HAMMERED with COLD and SNOW next WINTER! I love it!

3. Rodey (Rockford) says:

Next winter will be nice and mild. Fantastic. I love it. Who knew. Thanks for listening.

2. Wswplz says:

I think my name change made it through moderation, I received a notification that it took longer than expected do to the high volume of different name requests from what seemed to be the same person. However the amount of aliases that are currently active is still unknown they are still trying to fixx this problem and it will probably remain unclear until there is an indyypendant reconciliation of the computer data. :)

+ 1000 MILLION BILLION TRILLION GAZILLION GABUNGAZILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. DarrenSVRstm ( Cedar S ) says:

Wswplz…..no longer in use.

39. DarrenSVRtsm ( Cedar S ) says:

If I can type in my name correctly…jeez. Wswplz no longer in use…Thanks moderation. :)

1. Eileen (Hesperia) says:

I like the new name! Hopefully it means that the snow is over and we can start looking towards thunderstorms, awesome lightning, and warm rains for all the farmers crops that will be soon planting. :)

1. DarrenSVRtsm ( Cedar S ) says:

Yes meee tooo!! Boomers and good planting weather , so I can enjoy all the fresh food.

Love The NEW Name..( wswplz) !!! Speaking of ” BOMMERS”,,,,, Cue, John Lee Hooker a Classic Tuned Intittled ” Boom, boom, Boom……..: ENJOY :::: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOyj4ciJk34. Stay cued….. ;-)

40. Kevin Cole says:

You need to get a newscaster who knows about earthquakes She didn’t know her ass from a hole in the ground regarding earthquake. didn’t the the difference between an epicenter and a focal point.So badly described that it almost made me laugh out loud