Patchy FROST possible in the U.P Tonight!

July 15th, 2014 at 7:50 pm by under Bill's Blog, Weather

frost    FROST is possible in parts of the U.P. tonight!  Temperatures are expected to dip as low as the low 30s.  Spincich Lake has already been down to 32° twice in the last 4 weeks.   Temperatures in our area will stop in the upper 40s to low 50s.

10 Responses to “Patchy FROST possible in the U.P Tonight!”

1. Scott (robinson twsp) says:

Gee wonder what Rocky will say? LOL :)

2. Gary C says:

Ha! First,
    OK Bloggers, longtime reader of the trolls, first post ever. Looking for a morning and afternoon forecast for Hoylake in England. Have to beat a friend at a bet and need the help of Bill’s nation for Thursday and Friday.

3. Jen in Middlevile says:

I love these cool days, wearing jeans and sweatshirts, baking cinnamon cookies. Yup, looking forward to Fall. Don’t get me wrong, I like summer, but it’s nice to have this cool weather in July for a change.
    Next week might be our first 90? What was the latest first 90?

4. Wow Bill that is amazing being this late in the year!

While today was a nice relief, I am glad we will be back into the Mid-80′s next week at this time.

Michigan is offering us a little bit of everything for everyone. Those who like cool air are getting it, and next week the warm air will be here for people who like the warmer air. Only fair, right?

5. John (Norton Shores) says:

It’s looking quite humid for next week and warm, quite a change from this week. WOW frost in July, maybe Slim or someone else could help but has there ever been frost in July in the U.P? Sorry I haven’t been on here much, trying to spend less time on the blog than I usual have. I have asked this question a couple weeks ago, but how do I get a profile picture on here? Thank you! :)

1. I wondered where you went John! Haha I never noticed you posting to much on here. Welcome back! As for the profile picture, I am no help on that one. Sorry! I would like to know myslef

1. John (Norton Shores) says:

That’s fine Kyle haha :)

1. I asked Nathan. Use Gravatar. Its free and simple to use

6. What part of West Michigan has the highest chance of rain tomorrow? I will be in Benton Harbor/Berrien County tomorrow. Hoping it doesn’t rain

7. Vincent(N.E.Kent CO) says:

I usually see my 1st frost of the season when i am at Bear Camp in the UP during mid Sep.